Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! This year, consider giving your love the gift of style.
Gift recipient will enjoy:
- Pre-appointment style questionnaire and analysis.
- Rack of clothing options carefully chosen by the stylist in advance of the appointment.
- Comfortable private fitting space.
- Personalized fashion advice in an environment where clients are encouraged to ask questions and set the pace for the session.
- No pressure to buy. Unlike store-provided personal shoppers, Seek stylists do not work on commission. Clients are welcome to purchase as much or as little as they’d like.
- Customized shopping session tailored to a specific goal (weight loss, vacation, new job, special events, wearing current trends, etc.) or a general wardrobe update.
Seek prides itself on providing a friendly, low-pressure approach to style. Our down-to-earth wardrobe stylists work with men and women of all ages, shapes, sizes, and budgets. Teens (accompanied by an adult) are also welcome to take advantage of styling services.
To purchase a gift certificate:
Visit our gift certificate page and select the personal styling gift certificate option near the bottom of the page. Gift certificates never expire, allowing the recipient to choose the best date for their schedule. Don’t forget to use the code SWEET to receive your complimentary gift from Bittersweet NYC!
The fine print:
Offer valid on personal styling gift certificates only. Not valid on prior bookings. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Complimentary gift will be a box of 6 Truffles & Mithai, and will be provided in the form of a gift certificate to be redeemed at your convenience.
About Bittersweet NYC:
Bittersweet NYC is a Queens-based artisanal sweets company offering a modern spin on Indian truffles, sweets, cookies, cakes, nuts, and gift packages – all created with pure ingredients, seasonal produce, and a passion to please the palate. Visit their website to learn more, and be sure to follow them on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest, too!